Monday, October 21, 2013

Blogging...mile high club style

Made you look! HA! I bet you thought I was writing this post naked. Get your head out of the gutter.

I'm currently on a flight from Atlanta to Los Angeles (fully clothed, I might add) and felt this would be a good time to write about "my feelings". Or something like that. Personally, I don't know how people fly from the right coast to the left coast regularly. This is always a brutal flight---and it's not even international. I guess that makes me a light weight.

Firs thing, why am I on a plane? Oh yeah. I'm on my way to the annual Network of Executive Women Leadership Summit. This will be the second time I am attending. I had a great time last year, and am excited about this years summit. Just think, 1000+ women (sprinkle in a few lucky men) gathered discussing how to advance women in the workplace.

Well, it gets me excited. It is a passion that has grown for me in the past couple years. I am fortunate to be attending and look forward to all the learnings.

Who was that speaking, you ask? That was corporate Desiree. And now for the real Desiree.

Woohoo! Los Angeles! Three days! What what!!!!!

More later...I just wanted to blog something from this altitude.



No comments:

Post a Comment